Thursday 13 September 2007

Don't mix PLR and EzineArticles

Perhaps this is spelled out very clearly in the EzineArticles T's & C's but I just fell foul of it anyway...

I submitted an article (to EzineArticles) to which I had the rights to use, but didn't have exclusive rights. Yup, I submitted a PLR (Private Label Rights) article.

Within minutes I had an email from EA saying that my account had been temporarily suspended! Aaaaaagh! My article writing was going pretty well this week, but I guess I just got a little too lazy and tried a PLR. Well, my advice is, don't! At least not with EzineArticles.

Anyway, my groveling email has been sent, asking them to reinstate my account. I'm sure they will. Well, I hope they will, but that the last time I try and take a shortcut!

Update on 14th Sep - still no word from EzineArticles. I sent them a suitably groveling email, so hopefully I'll be re-instated soon...

No comments:

Welcome to Wealthy Affiliate UK

Welcome on board. This site is for people interested in Internet Marketing.

It doesn't matter whether you've only just begun your journey or if you're a seasoned pro - hopefully we'll learn something together on this.