Saturday 15 September 2007

What a Relief! Reinstated with Ezine Articles


I'm relieved to say that Ezine Articles have just removed my account from suspension, and reviewed and approved my last article I submitted. The 'problem' article which caused all this has been deleted.

So, a relatively successful week - I managed to get 5 articles submitted and approved and also learned something in the process - that you should not submit PLR articles to EzineArticles!

The articles, I'm pleased to say, are bringing a fair amount of traffic to my site. No sales yet, but I'm hopeful. I do need to spend more time on my blog that is receiving the traffic though, as it's not really optimised for the hard sell yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing useful information.I need 25 - 50 new PLR articles per topic. None I have seen have that many except membership sites but they have other topics that I don't really want along with maybe the one or two keyword topics I am interested in.





-Articlegenesis- plr articles,
private label rights articles, plr, content, niche ideas, resale products

Welcome to Wealthy Affiliate UK

Welcome on board. This site is for people interested in Internet Marketing.

It doesn't matter whether you've only just begun your journey or if you're a seasoned pro - hopefully we'll learn something together on this.